To know more about your eligibility criteria, scholarships, click UG courses or PG Courses below. Scroll down to fill the Application form and look at the required Certificates / Documents to enrol.
2020-2021 ADMISSIONS ANNOUNCEMENT
Admissions for the academic year 2020-2021 are open to all the eligible students. Click the above links to know your eligibility criteria and the respective course intake. Students can fill in their entire application form and confirm it via call when we contact you to book your seat. In case, you do not meet the eligibility criteria, your seat will automatically be cancelled without prior notice. We will be notified and we will get back to you once you submit your application. In case you just want to Contact Us, click the button below and send us an email or call us.
DOCUMENTS / CERTIFICATES REQUIRED
The list of certificates and documents to be brought at the time of admission is mentioned below.
· SSLC Certificate with marks
· Higher Secondary Mark Sheet
· Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied
· Original Community Certificate
· Sports Certificates of achievement, if allotted under Sports Quota
· Extra-Curricular Certificates, if any.
· Birth Certificate
· Nativity Certificate
· Conduct Certificate
· Eligibility Certificate (other State Candidates only)
· 4 Passport size photos